Thursday, August 24, 2017

No News Thursday

8/24/2017

There's not much I can say about Thursday.  If I were a working girl, then anticipation for the weekend would definitely ramp up.  But for me, the most exciting part of the day is taking the trash out for pick-up tomorrow!  You don't have to write me - I know you are all disappointed that you can't take on my trash chore.

I have a summer cold and I can't imagine how that's even possible.  I haven't left the house in several weeks, and the person I have the most contact with is Jeff, and he's fine.  So I'll sniffle and cough throughout the day.

I don't want to jinx myself, but I have noticed over the past few days that the girls are spending more time chewing appropriately, or sleeping.  We haven't had any accidents on the kitchen floor and hallway - thank heavens.  I have several towels that I have laid down in the bedroom.  It appears that the girls can't or won't go all night with peeing.  The solution is easy - pick up the stinky towels and put new ones down.  I'm hoping in time that they can/will be accident free during the night.

Today I'm showered and dressed and even have lipstick on!  I know nobody is going to see me, but just because I don't leave the house doesn't mean I should let myself go; i.e., sweat pants, etc.  For the record, I don't even like sweat pants!

Since it's still summer time, finding a television show that both Jeff and I will like, is getting pretty hard to find.  I see previews for all the shows that are coming in September.  When the new shows come out, I watch most of the shows once.  If that one episode wasn't my cup of tea, then I can make sure that I delete it from the season pass on the Tivo.  For example, we don't watch science fiction shows, and if Jeff had his way, we wouldn't have any cooking/food shows recording!  But, I'm the remote control queen and I really love those kind of shows.  

I get the sense that I'm beginning to ramble, which is a sure sign that I don't have anything to write about.  Happy Thursday everyone.

P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...