Thursday, September 12, 2019

Today. Tomorrow....

9/12/2019

Good morning everybody. Yes, I'm really up this early because I am going to have three teeth extracted this morning. And, I'm really looking forward to this visit. I've opted to be sedated. Who wouldn't. 

The real problem starts when I get home. For obvious reasons, I'll "probably" have some pain after the procedure. But, generally I try the white knuckle approach to pain. And, if that doesn't work, then I will, out of necessity, take a pain pill.

I can only soft foods for a few days. I made myself some jell-o and pudding yesterday. I can have scrambled eggs and, my favorite food ice cream!!!

If you don't hear from me for a day or two, not to worry, I'll be back. Hmmm, that sounds a lot like something Schwarzenegger might say in one of his movies!

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...