Sunday, September 22, 2019

Lunch and Unicorn!

9/22/2019

Yesterday, Jeff, myself and the girls went out to Andrew's house for lunch/dinner with the family, including "Computer Ken".  Before we ate, Stacey and Wendy decided to put a unicorn dye on my head. I was game. I find the closer I get to the 70th mark, the more adventuresome I've gotten.

After the dye was in my hair for 3 hours. After that, you rinse your hair and voila you have a new color.

I came out with very purple, almost black in some places (probably because I have dark hair). When I saw myself in the mirror, I thought I looked beautiful, and almost don't recognize myself.

I've assured Jeff that the more I wash my hair, some of the deep purple should lighten up a bit. But, I hope not too soon, since I'm enjoying the "new me" very much.  Perhaps next time, I should go with lavender. 

Jeff is having the house washed today. If the HOA decides that your siding is dirty, then they'll let you know. We try to avoid contact with the HOA as much as possible.

Shortly, Jeff and I will head to the stores (the only two stores that Jeff thinks of). I know there is a brave new world out there, and I love just going to a regular grocery store. Just saying.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Still a bit warm and muggy outside - hence the a/c. I know that once we start opening up the house, the dogs will be even more alert to the sounds outside!

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...