Friday, September 13, 2019

I'm Back

9/13/2019

Since I'm writing this, then obviously I am alive. Pain some, but for the most part bearable. So, where I once had three teeth, I am now down to almost very few teeth in that area.

The cost of taking out teeth, is very expensive. Almost the price of a car (kidding), but seriously,
there was definitely a comma for charges. I suspect that Jeff has, with yesterday's cost,  it will be my birthday present, my anniversary present (which we actually don't do) and Christmas as well. Oh well, it is what it is.

Yesterday, was a zero day. In the recliner, watching my "crappy" (somebody says that's what they are) and eating my pudding.

This morning, I ate two waffles for breakfast, and they were yummy.  I'm not sure what I'm going to eat for lunch and dinner, but I suppose I'll think of something.

Heading to my chair for some kind of lunch.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...