Friday, September 6, 2019

It's Friday Finally!

9/6/2019

I may not get as excited about a Friday as you do. But, I remember fondly all of the Fridays I had when I was working.

I've been watching, more than I should, reality shows. Perhaps the draw to these shows, is that whatever is happening, good or bad, is not happening to me!

When I watch those zoo shows, I am amazed at what the animals can do. And, then there's Daisy. Her name should be Lazy Daisy! Doggy door in the basement - check. Going out into the yard? Not always. With Daisy, she might go outside, but even if she does, it's likely that she will come into the basement do her business.  Maddening. Her saving grace? She is a very lovey dog and will sit on my lap, which I love. One of the reasons she sits on my lap, is she can then find a tiny bit of food. So, I guess we're sticking it out with Daisy, but her actions require a lot of patience. I don't go up and down stairs very well, so I don't go down into the basement nearly enough to get Daisy to go outside. Believe me, if she only does a quick and tiny tinkle, she still gets a "cookie". Reward good behavior.

More tomorrow.

P
 Image result for picture of friday

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...