Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weather and Whether

4/26/2015

Weather.  It should really be spelled whether.  Why?  Because the weather determines whether I (a) can be outside without getting wet and/or cold; and (b) most importantly, do I need to shave my legs and have a pedicure so that I can wear sandals.  I know there might be, and surely are, more important issues out there in the world, but for women taking care of (b) is right up there on the top ten list of things we need to do.

During the winter, our toes are covered, so pedicures aren't so important.  But, once it's sandal season, pretty toes are downright mandatory.  Nobody, at least not women, want to go out without getting their feet to look their best.  

Also, in the dead of winter, while you wear long pants, nobody actually knows whether you are shaving your legs.  But ladies, it's spring time now and our "winter coat" on our legs has to be shaved off.  Again, nobody wants to see hairy legs on a woman, not even on oneself!

Then, of course, is the tanning issue.  I have long been a proponent that fat looks better when it's tanned!  Trust me, it's true.  So when the weather warms up a bit, I'll take my ghostly white legs outside to soak up some rays.  There are other ways to avoid that pasty look with all manner of fake tanning products.  I've tried a few and they work, but always seem to leave my hands looking just a bit orange - not a good look!

Men, in my humble opinion, have it easy.  They are meant to have hair on their legs and for the most part, untouched feet.  Such lucky guys.

So ladies, go out and get some sparkle today!

 



Image result for sparkle toes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...