Monday, April 6, 2015

Suffering with an "itis"

4/6/2015

My year wouldn't be complete, without at least one bout of an "itis" settling in my chest.  Well that time is now.  At the moment, I sound like a woman who drinks whiskey and smokes cigars!  It might sound sexy, if it didn't hurt so much to talk.

My doctor says I have to let this run it's course, which means I'll continue to sound log a fog horn for a few more days.  As an added bonus for my family, instead of a fairly steady stream of chatter, I talk as little as possible!

In years past, I would get an attack of the "itis" at least twice a year, and if I answered the phone I was immediately called "Mr."  So while I can't talk, I can write, though as it turns out, I don't have very much to say today.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and didn't eat too many chocolate bunnies!  

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...