Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dame Edna

4/21/2015

Tonight I am getting my Mother's Day present. A present I bought for myself.  Stacey and I are going to DC to see Dame Edna.  For those of you who don't know who that is, he's a female impersonator and is very funny.  Stacey and I lucked out and are sitting front row of the balcony and I'm sure we're going to have a very good evening.  I'm really looking forward to a girls night out!

Since I had appointments at Hopkins yesterday, Jeff took me out to dinner.  We went to Bob Evans.  The restaurant is nothing exceptional but I enjoy the comfort food and the portions ensure that I have "tovers" for my lunch the next day!

Tomorrow, I will give you my critique on tonight's performance.  I know you'll all be waiting!!
 
Here's a picture of Dame Edna to give you an idea of what he/she looks like.




Image result for dame edna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...