Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday, Monday

4/10/2017

Blog is short today.  It's going to be gorgeous today and Stacey, Benjamin and I are traveling in style in the convertible, with the top down!  Whooee.  Doesn't get much better than that.  I could wear a hat, but then I'd have "hat" hair.  Or, what I normally do, is allow the wind to have it's way with my hair, and worry about the hot mess after we've stopped.  With the top down and going 60 or so miles per hour, it's a bit loud for conversation, but we can crank up the volume on the oldies channel!

After my "well baby" check with the doctor, which I do twice a year, we're headed to the movies to see Beauty and the Beast.  After watching the animated version, I know seeing the movie with real actors will be wonderful.  A bag of popcorn, a diet coke and settle in.  The theater we're going to has reserved seats (cool) and has some finger food as well as wine that you can buy.  I think I'll just stick to my normal theater food.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I've been up since 5:30 this morning.  For some reason, this morning while Jeff was getting dressed, the girls decided they should be up too.  Now, I could have continued to sleep, but I know them.  Once they're awake, they're looking for and getting into trouble.  Plus, I didn't want them romping around and waking Benjamin.

Kitchen is tidy, so time for me to go upstairs, shower and get dressed.  And then get Benjamin in the shower and dressed.  After that, I can return to the book I'm currently reading and Benjamin can watch another one of his kid movies.

More tomorrow.

P

Image result for picture of girls riding in a convertible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...