Friday, April 21, 2017

Going In ....

4/21/2017

to the mall.  I cannot say when I was last in an actual mall.  Shopping at either of the "mart" stores doesn't count.  I went to Penney's to return some t-shirts that I had ordered for Jeff.  They didn't fit and while I could have returned the shirts through the mail, I wanted to go to the store and actually look for better fitting shirts.

I went to the return desk and stood in line waiting my turn.  The return was easy and luckily since it was a weekday the line wasn't too long.  After returning the clothes, I headed off to the men's department to look for the right size undershirts.  I did find some and on my way to the cash register, picked up several pairs of socks for Jeff too.

By the time I'd finished that bit of shopping, all my get up and go was gone.  If I had taken along my "walker", I would probably have stayed in the store longer.  But, since I didn't, I didn't have enough oomph for me to continue browsing.  Truthfully, I would have liked to be able to go into the women's department and see what the clothes looked like.  

Today, I'm going to have an ultrasound on my right leg.  The calf on one leg is painful, so the doc feels it should be checked out.  Pretty sure they're not going to find anything, but before my next appointment, I have to take this test.

It's dark and gloomy outside today and if memory serves me correct, is going to rain.  I've left the downstairs a/c on because it's supposed to be warm today and probably humid as well.  At this point, it's easier to just keep the windows down, so that if it does rain, it won't come into the house.  Our kitchen windows are the crank out ones.  Years ago, we had new windows put in the house and the windows on the back of our house, which faces west, have mini-blinds built in between the two panes of glass.  No dusting ever!

It's Friday, which means it's "Two Taco Tuesday" in my mind.  Saying two taco Friday just doesn't have the same ring to it.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...