Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nothing Much To Say!

4/26/2017

Those of you who know me well, that I simply ALWAYS have something to say!  But today, my writing genes have dried up, leaving me with nothing to talk about, rant about, or cheer about.  

My right leg and knee continue to be a pain in the well.... you know.  Because of this and/or looking for an excuse, I did next to nothing yesterday.  Over the weekend, we bought the girls new "babies" to play with.  Apparently, playtime for them still means tearing the crap, I mean stuffing, out.  There are now fluffs of white "snow" in several rooms.  I guess most of the fun for them is tearing things apart.  I know that is certainly true when it comes to their general misbehaving in the bedroom, until I wake up.  Today's nonsense involved a couple pieces of clothing and a cord from heaven can only guess where.  I'm waiting for the day when the girls will stop some/all of their nonsense and become mature.  They show some signs of maturity, in that after a bit of rough play, they will settle themselves down to nap.  Unfortunately, the amount mayhem they create is not offset by the quiet moments!

Today, I'm going to "sweep" my den.  Notice I said sweep, not vacuum.  There is so much fluff on the floor, that it would be a suicide mission to try and use the vacuum.  Mind you, I have one of those vacuums that guarantees NEVER to lose it's suction, but somehow I don't think the manufacturer had pillow and dog toys stuffing in mind.

A gloomy day outside.  Hope it's sunny where you are.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...