Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Bit Of This And A Bit of That

2/18/2018

Yesterday, it snowed!  Not a big snow, but definitely snow.  We haven't had much winter weather this year, so watching the snow fall seemed cause to celebrate.  And, it's warmer today, so the snow that was on the ground, has already melted.

On Sunday, as per my regular schedule, I sit down with the TV Week and circle all the shows that I/we (but mostly I) want to watch this week.  Most of our favorite shows are reruns, probably because they didn't want to compete with the Olympics.  That sounds like a good excuse.  But, the less we have to watch, means the more Jeff and I will have to talk!😉

Oh, where was I, oh yes the TV schedule.  While I was browsing looking for shows to record, I came across one that just the sound of it, made me shudder!  The show is called "Dr. Pimple Popper".  Really?  Ugh.  I can't imagine sitting around in the den, and eating popcorn, while that show was playing.  GROSSSSSS!!!!!!  What executive even thought up a show like this?  We have now officially fallen to a new low.

As much as I'm trying to keep my anxiety level down, I've not been successful.  There are three doctor appointment this week, plus a trip to the beauty salon to have my hair cut rather short.  When I can't shower for some period of time, my hair gets yucky, which makes me feel bad.  And, the day before surgery, Stacey and I are going to get pedicures.  Jeff doesn't understand what a very relaxing a pedicure is.  I know that the doctors and nurses won't give my feet a second thought, but I'll know if my feet aren't up to "my" standards!

Having a pedicure, brings to mind that when I was really pregnant, I wanted/needed my legs shaved.  I wasn't able to do this, there was a large tummy in the way.  Jeff was a sport and while he didn't like it, made sure that I was presentable every day!  Heaven forbid, if a doctor or nurse talked smack about me.

Since it's President's Day tomorrow, some of you may have an extra day off.  So enjoy sleeping in for one more day.

P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...