Friday, February 23, 2018

What A Week It's Been!

2/23/2018

This week has been "action" packed for Jeff and I.  Thinking about it, I don't think action is the right word to use.  Let's just say we had three doctor appointments this week.  Today, is the dentist and tomorrow is the hair salon, for a much needed haircut.  Monday, Stacey and Benjamin are coming to the house so that Stacey and I can have pretty feet!
Oh, and reduce the hairs on chinny chinny chin.  Men, can pull off a mustache, women not so much!

In between all of this, there are that need doing in the house.  Problem is, I don't want to do anything.  My anxiety level has shot way higher than a "10", and I'm doing my best to relax.  Being relaxed is very hard for me, on a regular basis, much less the added stress and/or dread I'm feeling about Tuesday.

We have discovered that if we take Bella with us, Daisy doesn't bother anything.  She's not tall enough to reach anything on the counters, and she is a very laid back dog.   Leaving Bella in the house alone, would be a whole other matter.  I guess someday we will have to see if Bella is left in the house, if the house will still be here when we return!

On Sunday, Jeff and I are going to the townhouse that Andy owns, but is getting ready to put on the market.  I can't wait to see how good it looks, with fresh paint and new carpeting.  The tenant did a lot of damage, that needed fixing.  For me, going there might be emotional, because Benjamin was a toddler when he lived there, and I have so many good memories that will probably play in my head.

Other than to possibly play with the little boy next door, I selfishly want to have me time with Benjamin.  I recently found an old Tom Hanks movie "The Money Pit" and I loved it, even though I've seen it before.  I believe Benjamin will enjoy collapsing ceilings, and stairs collapsing!  It will be a good day, and will give me much needed relaxation.

Talk to you tomorrow.

P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...