Friday, February 9, 2018

Just Stuff

2/9/2018

It's pretty scary when a blogger sits at her desk, and fiddles around with things.  Would the little clown look better on that shelf?  Or, perhaps somewhere on my desk.  Decisions, decisions.  

Wednesday, I had part one of the dental implant procedure.  Jeff thought that if I was given some sleepy time anesthesia, would be best.  All I know is that there were several people bustling around me, and then I wake up completely unaware of what had happened.  Perfecto!  I only had to take one pain pill that afternoon, and have taken nothing sense.  I'm such a brave buckaroo!

Guys, I have to end my blog here since I have another dental appointment in 20 minutes. Once I'm back home, I'll sit down and type about basically stuff about stuff. It makes sense in my head, I don't know if it does to you.

Later.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...