Monday, February 12, 2018

Thank You

2/12/2018

I just wanted to shout out to those of you who viewed Benjamin's guest blog and for the comments as well.  I will be sure to share those positive comments with him.  He started another blog today, but couldn't think of anything to say.  I assured him that some days when I sit down at the computer, I suffer from "brain fog", which I told him meant that I didn't what know what I was going to write about either!  I also told him, that some days when I suffer from a much bigger "fog", that I will type "This page is intentionally blank", so that my followers know I haven't forgotten them that day.

Thanks again.  It means the world to me and Benjamin as well.

You guys are the greatest!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...