Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Love My Tivo!

5/16/2018

I'm sure that most, if not all of you know what a Tivo is.  Tivo is the modern equivalent of a DVR.  I make no bones about how much I love television.  I remember, sort of, when we bought our first Tivo - easy to use - and allowed us to record shows in real time, for Jeff and I to see later.

Since that initial Tivo, we've bought a few upgraded Tivos.  How many?  I have no idea, but the one we currently have is the best so far.  We can skip through commercials (yeah) and for some shows there is a skip button.  That button is wonderful.  When your show is heading toward a commercial, you hit the skip button, and you are back to your show!  Who wouldn't like that?

This Saturday is the big royal wedding.  I love all things royal, and don't want to have to get up at 4:00 in the morning to start watching.  Our Tivo, however, will begin recording, and I/we can watch the wedding, later in the day. If Jeff would like to have a "play" day, then Saturday would definitely be the day to do that. 

Jeff knows about my fascination with the royal family, and has already sat through a few television specials with me.  His ability to sit through this shows, reminds me of my Dad, who would sit and watch Elvis movies with me!

Unlike the bride, I don't have to dress up to watch the wedding.  Nope, I could, if I wanted to, sit around in sweat pants.  I won't, but I could.

I'm getting a late start to my day, because while eating my breakfast, I started watching television specials.  Time for me to get my rear in gear, and accomplish something, anything!

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...