Saturday, May 26, 2018

Unicorns

5/26/2018

It's Saturday, a good day to sleep in.  However, the girls decided that we needed to get up at 7:30 to feed them. Thankfully, Jeff takes over that chore.  I'm at a loss as to how much wet and dry food they get.

I'm in the middle of a good book, so during and after breakfast, I did some reading.  And, as soon as possible, I'll return to the book.  I mostly read books on Kindle now, where I can adjust the font to be super large and easy to see.

I've had a thing for unicorns and rainbows since last year.  Every time I see a doctor, those two things are what I'm expecting.  Sadly, with the exception of the back surgery earlier, no unicorns or rainbows have come my way.

But, and this is the interesting part, I see unicorns everywhere now.  You probably have noticed them too.  There are too many places where I've seen a unicorn, so I'll just say that, for some reason or other, unicorns seem to be everywhere.  I have noticed though that you only ever see one unicorn. Imagine if we're loading Noah's Ark, and putting on animals two by two, and then we come to a unicorn.  I know it wouldn't matter, because unicorns are mystical creatures, and really only exist in our imagination.  If a unicorn came walking across the lawn, I'd surely die from a heart attack!  But, we know that I'm safe, because there are no live unicorns!  But, I'll keep a look out for them, just in case.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...