Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday

5/17/2018

What can you say about Thursday?  Not much actually.  It's not Wednesday, which starts the downhill trek toward Friday.  Nope, it's just there, in the middle between Wednesday and Friday. 

Today, I'm having my one week check-up on my left eye.  For the past week, I've done everything the doctor told me to do.  No bending (okay, a little bending), lifting (no problem there) and use my eye drops.  I've gotten so good with the drops, perhaps I should consider contacts when both eyes are healed!

It has rained so much that our backyard is literally a swamp.  Lots of puddles, lots of mud.  I was contemplating having the upstairs hall and our bedroom shampooed, but think I'll wait a few days, until I'm sure that the rain has subsided, at least for a few days.

I have, for a very long time, been fascinated with the royal family.  Why?  Couldn't really say.  The wedding on Saturday should be wonderful.  A fairy tale wedding if there ever was.  This week I've recorded any shows that are related to the upcoming event.  For someone who is not into the royal family, these particular shows can be a snooze fest.  I'm giving Jeff kuddos (however you spell it), because of his patience with my obsession.  Come Saturday, I'll be glued to my chair to watch everything.  Probably a good day to have pizza, which only requires turning the oven on and setting the timer.

Earlier this week, I started to undertake the "cleansing" of my closet(s).  In doing so, I found clothes that I actually forgot that I owned.  How sad is that?  But, don't tell Jeff that.

I have filled a large plastic trash bag, with my winter clothes.  That bag, will be taken into one of the spare rooms, where it will stay until - well winter.  All that's left to do, is to organize one way or the other, my spring/summer clothes.  Turns out, I have more than a few of these clothes.

Closing for now.  I need to get my bag ready with snacks and something to read before we leave for my appointment.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...