Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Sun Is Out!

5/23/2018

It's Wednesday - yipee.  I had the upstairs carpets cleaned yesterday.  I swear that if I keep having those carpets cleaned, it would be cheaper to just pull up the carpet, and have a wood floor.  Clean up of messes would be easier too!  Now that the carpets are cleaned, I have put up a gate that allows the girls to go into Jeff's office, but not anywhere else.

Today, Ada comes to clean the house. As usual, I'll do some cleaning before she comes.  Nothing huge, like vacuuming or dusting, but doing some "tidying" up.  Men don't understand this, but we women do.  It's just who we are.

The sun is out today - shocker.  I don't know what to do with all this sunshine.  Maybe, I could sit on the front porch swing and just enjoy myself.  Of course that would mean I would be relaxing, and that's something I don't really do well.

I've been on a mission to find new bedding.  When we lived in California, finding bedding for a California King bed, was no problem at all.  But, here on the east coast, it's a really big problem.  I have done my best to find new blankets and bedspread.  Really happy with the things I've bought so far.  The bedspread is a tan (think of dirt) brown, which should make for a cleaner looking bed. Okay, here's hoping that's what is going to happen.

Jeff made macaroni salad yesterday, and he did a good job, as always.  He also chopped up chicken so that we could make chicken salad as well.  There are times, and they're pretty frequent I'm sorry to say, that I've lost my zeal and/or capability to do much in the kitchen.  I still can manage laundry, and by using a chair in the kitchen, can empty (mostly) and load the dishwasher.  Baby steps for me!

It's time for me to start attending to what needs to be done.  See you tomorrow.

P
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...