Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Too Many Clothes?

5/15/2018


The short answer is no.  If you were to take a poll of women asking about too many clothes, 99.9% would say that there is no such things as too many clothes.

Some men, probably only have one closet in the house, and don't give a hoot about fashion trends.  It's up to us women to buy clothes that look good (mostly) and fit well.

Okay, back to the original question.  Speaking just for myself, I LOVE new clothes.  Confession: it doesn't matter that I have multiple closets, and drawers full of casual clothes, I always want something new (sorry Jeff)!  It's just as simple as that. I don't know about you personally, but I have clothes that fit right now, clothes that I MIGHT someday be able to wear, and then the most dreaded category: FAT clothes.  Argh.  Women hate that last category the most - who wouldn't?  Short answer here is that our men depend on us to throw out (secretly) worn out clothes, and purge their closets of too small clothes.  That doesn't mean getting rid of them, just removing them from the closet.

I have also loved shoes, again another category that is a MUST for most of us women.  When I was working, I had shoes for work and then casual shoes, and finally sandals.  Oh, and I also have ONE pair of dressy shoes.  Some of my shoes are a problem for me.  Since my right foot is still numb, putting on a regular shoe is painful.  Trust me, I've tried. So, it's back to clogs and the occasional wearing of tennis shoes.  I also bought a pair of slip on shoes, in a size too big, and two sizes to wide - and they fit.

Because in an irrational fear, that I'll have nothing to wear, each time a new season comes around, I'm compelled by some inner demon, that I JUST have to buy a few new clothes (sorry Jeff).  So there you have the long and short of women's clothes.  Note - that's not actually my closet, but it could be.


Image result for picture of a woman's closet
P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...