Friday, May 25, 2018

Sunny, Friday and A Long Weekend!

5/25/2017

Sorry I wasn't around earlier.  I had some things I had to take care of this morning.  It's a three day weekend for all of you, so get out those barbecues and cook something!

Jeff may take advantage of the good weather and go out to Andrew's house and mow the "back 40" (a term used by farmers).  When he goes, he takes Bella for some much needed exercise.

Sometimes, things work out wonderfully.  Bella's service dog vest had a slightly broken clip, where the leash connects.  I wrote the company who made the vest, explained by problem, and a brand new one arrived today.  How perfect is that?

I have two friends, one is waiting for the arrival of her granddaughter, and the other is having a birthday.  I've sent both ladies a small present to celebrate both of these special occasions.

For my birthday last year, Stacey and Wendy gave me a wonderful birthday, right down to the Unicorn cake!

This is short today, because my mind doesn't seem to be working on all cylinders.  Have a great weekend.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...