Friday, May 18, 2018

Yeah, It's Friday!

5/18/2018

We made it folks.  The weather here is bleak and rainy.  We've had enough rain, and I think more is projected, that Jeff and I literally have a swamp in our backyard!  And, because one or both of the girls is a primma (sp) donna, they feel there is no need to go outside to potty.

Yesterday, was my one week check-up on my eye.  And, I have been "blessed" by the doctor.  I now have no restrictions.  I have another appointment on the 7th for another recheck, and then hopefully by then, I'll be able to schedule surgery for the right eye.  I almost never wear my glasses now.  My vision has improved drastically in my left eye, but still a bit blurry.  Having my right eye able to do the heavy "lifting", if you will, allows me to see pretty well.

Okay, my appointment was 2:45, and Jeff, Bella and myself were still waiting to see the doctor at 4:00.  I don't know what is so exhausting about sitting around, but by the time we go home, all I wanted to do is hit the recliner. Bella's behavior was spot on.  We're so proud of her - no barking, lunging, or acting up in anyway.

Tomorrow is the big day.  It's the wedding, and while I'm recording the event, I'll still probably sit a bit and watch the wedding, while the Tivo is still recording.  The shows on tv, for the past few days, are all about the romance, engagement and wedding of Prince Harry.  Bets on the wedding dress are happening in London, and maybe other cities as well.  I'm thinking Meagan will wear something very modern and perhaps a dress that will show off her body.  I have no idea what she's doing today, but if it were me, I'd be a bundle of nerves.

I'm in the process of getting my clothes sorted out.  This is a task I don't particularly want to do, hence my delay!  I found a unicorn t-shirt on Amazon and I couldn't resist buying it.  It's not an over the top unicorn, just a minimal interpretation.  Since I've been wishing for unicorns and rainbows since 2017, I now see unicorns everywhere!  I have no idea how the unicorn has become so popular, but this makes me very happy.

P

 Image result for picture of a unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...