Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Bachelor

7/24/2018

Perhaps some of you watch this rather ridiculous and I imagine heavily staged reality show.  And, perhaps some of you don't.

I like sappy shows, even when I believe in my heart that there is some kind of script for the players, if you will.  And, there are clearly staged moments, when someone is looking out a window, or draped around a column.  But, knowing all of this, doesn't keep me from watching.  As a little girl, I of course, dreamed about marrying a Prince Charming, live in a castle, and when I began an adult, I added eating bon-bons!

My Prince Charming did arrive in a white "carriage" of sorts.  It was a car, but it was white, and Jeff carried me away in 1974, and I was lucky and got my forever after

So this morning, I decided to see what it would cost to be a glamorous bachelorette (sp?). I added up just some of the clothes Becca wore and just the sum of SOME of the clothes she wore cost $1,973.00.  Mind you, this only adds up some of the clothes she wore.

Then there is/was jewelry, again just the tip of the ice burg - $485.00.  

There has to be someone who does her hair and make-up and in her sleep-overs, she always has her false eyelashes on.  For sure, this is staged. She goes to bed glamorous and wakes up also glamorous. I guess if I had a squad of people to work on my hair and face, I'd look pretty (that might be a stretch of my imagination)!

The show is winding down, and there are only two bachelors left. Neil Diamond, has I'm pretty sure.  several diamond ring options for the bachelor to choose.

Becca will obviously say yes.  The question is - can they take their relationship, into the future.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...