Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Simply a Wednesday

7/18/2018

Yesterday, I continued to be a good "citizen" and continue sorting out reams and reams of paper. Unfortunately, if any piece of paper has a name on it, it becomes an immediate shred item.  And, my box of shred is filling up much faster than papers that can safely be put in the garbage.

Also, yesterday with a sudden burst of energy (this is rare, but sometimes just happens), I went through my clothes that I wear 99.9% of the time. I put my clothes into actual drawers!  I know, that does sound scary, even to me.  What it did do is to put in real time, how many clothes I actually have. So, my telling Jeff that I have nothing to wear, rings negatively.  This does not mean that I will stop buying the odd pair of shorts, etc.  As I've explained before, it's just something women do. And, most men will never understand this. 

I also went down into the basement, which is a really scary place, and started the process AGAIN of cleaning up puddle spots from Daisy.  Why, she can't/won't go through the doggy door is beyond my comprehension!  Truth be told, it's getting quite old.  I have over the past two years, bought product after product that is SUPPOSED to clean the concrete and make said concrete not a place Daisy will no longer use.  Um, that's not working so well.  

I did put some kitty litter (why not) on the spots that needed to be cleaned and then "broomed" it around.  Used vinegar and pine sol (but not at the same time) on the floor.  Daisy is a great dog in so many ways, but using the basement floor, is not one of her good ways)!

Tomorrow is oral surgeon day.  Yeah 😟 Who doesn't enjoy going to a dentist to have teeth pulled out?  At least, they give you some sleepy medicine, which is a good thing, because my heart will really be thumping.

Benjamin is coming to stay with us starting tomorrow.  I'm probably not going to be much fun tomorrow, but hopefully by Friday, I'll be up and around and just being my usual crazy self. 

Jeff's trip scheduled for this weekend has been cancelled.  Since Jeff and my psychiatrist don't really want me driving, perhaps he can drive Benjamin and I to the movies. And, then sometime during his visit, we can tackle an art project of some kind together.

Time to close - I've got things to do - and any number of excused why I don't get them done!

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...