Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Monday, Monday

7/11/2018

Yesterday morning, I had an early appointment with a gastroenterologist, or as I commonly refer to them as "butt and gut" doctors.  Stacey, was kind enough to take me to the appointment.  For most of my appointments, I need someone else to go along to actually remember what the doctor said.  And, sure enough by the time we got home, I could only remember some of the things discussed.  Stacey, is a very good daughter-in-law to me. And, I equally try to be a good mother-in-law!

After, the appointment we made a quick stop at the repair shop we use for stuff like: oil changes, brakes, etc.  When Jeff sold Wendy's BMW, the carpet that goes into the trunk, somehow ended up in our garage.  You might remember, or perhaps I didn't even say, but when the car was out of the garage, I was on a cleaning frenzy.  I swept, and organized (only a little).  When it came to doing something with this carpet, I put it in the back of Stacey's car, and we made a quick stop to drop it off at the repair shop.  

After both of those things were done, we headed out for lunch.  Our usual place - McDonald's.  Keeping mindful of my food issues, I didn't finish my lunch. Good for my issues, and good for the scales!  A win-win.

Next stop was a trip through Michael's, which is a wonderful place to go and generally spending some significant amount of money there. Because, Benjamin is coming next week to spend 3 or maybe 4 days with me, I wanted some "to do" activities, for both of us.  To that end, I was successful.  A round disk, that you put sand in, and then the sand moves around, when you're finished.  I know most of you know what I'm talking about.

A growing crystal kit, as well as several other hands on things to do. If, we stay home, and that seems likely, we'll have something to do besides watching television - go Shrek and Sponge Bob!

After we got back to the house, Stacey hung up a wind chime for me, which was a want, not a need. (Sorry Jeff, but shopping/buying is part of every woman's DNA).  Jeff fixed a microwave dinner for both of us, and then we watched several more episodes of Goliath, which is on Amazon.  This is a very addictive show, so don't start binge watching, if you only have time to watch one or two episodes.  We're far enough in with this show, that we tell ourselves we are going to just watch one more episode.  That's simply a joke.😏😏

My car is ready at the body shop, so sometime today, Jeff will pick it up and return the rental.  So, if you're once again keeping score, we're one car up, and one more to go!  I believe that if Jeff didn't have bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all. Our summer isn't starting off positively, but hey if you're at the bottom, you can only go to the top.

The house is being cleaned today, but like all women out there (back to possibly that DNA thing), feel the need to tidy up a bit.

Happy Wednesday.

P
 This isn't my car, but is a fair enough resemblance to the damage I did to my car!

     Image result for picture of a damaged car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...