Thursday, July 26, 2018

Sunshine

7/26/2018

I'm happy to report a rare sighting outside.  Yes, it's the sun.  Makes you want to go outside and hug Mother Nature - of course I have no idea how that would work!

I may go outside in the backyard and sit in my lawn chair, and just soak up the sun.  In doing that, I can assure myself that Daisy will pee outside, as long as I'm out there with her.

 Since I don't really have any housework to do, or let's say, want to do, I'm going to continue my work in the spare bedrooms. One bedroom has a very high wire shelf, and those shelves are full of outdated, unwanted and unneeded papers.  I am sorting that paperwork into two boxes: one box which has no identifiable names, addresses and things like that.  The other box, needs to be either shredded or put in Andrew's fire pit.  Those documents are identifiable.  For instance, I have a box of folders for each driver we have ever had. I'm going to have to check to see how long we have to keep personnel records. It has been five years, since we closed the doors on our battery business, and I stall because I don't want the IRS, for instance, to come back and want some documentation.

I've been storing in a box all of our paid bills.  It's time to toss them into the fire as well.  If a paid bill was disputed, Jeff has proof of payment through our electronic bill paying system.

I understand why we (meaning me) hang onto sentimental things, but those things are memories for me. And, in case you're wondering paid bills just don't get me all excited!  Just saying.

For the remainder of this week - Friday - and the weekend, Jeff and I have nothing on our calendar, doctor wise. That can't be said for the week of August 6th! I wish I could wave a magic wand over me and take away all the aches and pain I currently have!

Jeff and I both have individual goals.  Jeff needs to get his medical back from the FAA.  And, I need to be able to get into the airplane, with as little pain in the left hip as possible.  It's good to have goals.

P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...