Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Keeping Ourselves Busy

7/31/2018

Because I don't believe it's good for Jeff and I to have too much time on our hands, I try to keep our calendar as busy as possible.

Yesterday, was the doctor's visit. Today, the carpet cleaning people are coming out AGAIN to clean the carpets upstairs.  Will we ever get Daisy potty trained?  She does use the towels I put on the floor each night, but every now and again, she wanders off the towel.  Sort of a "walk about" for her, and this causes issues on the carpet.  Thank goodness, for Stanley Steemer.  You may scoff at their bright yellow trucks, but I can tell you that the guys who have come to the house more than once, leave the carpets amazingly clean. I highly recommend them.

Tomorrow is house cleaning, which only requires me to put things away.  Absolutely not necessary, but if you surveyed women who do have their house cleaned, you would find that I'm probably not alone in doing so.  So, basically, you clean your house, before your house gets clean! 

Friday, the new fence is being installed. Jeff and I will have to contain the girls while work is being done on our side of the adjoining fence. I absolutely love having people come and work in or around the house. I guess my life is so dull, that a break in the routine is cause for excitement.

Sunday (at least I think it's Sunday, Jeff and I with at least one of the dogs, are going to the airport for a cook out. The men will be washing and waxing the plane, while we women watch.  Perfect.  Then, we'll have the usual cook out foods - burgers, etc.

Speaking of carpet cleaning, I need to get up to the bedroom, and pick up a few things.

Have a happy day.

P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...