Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday

7/21/2018

Apologies for yesterday.  When Benjamin comes here, my time is spent watching movies and/or television shows, that he likes very much.  While he's entertained, I sit in the room with him, reading a book.  So quality time, but not actually doing the same thing.

In the afternoon, Benjamin and I played with these little plastic stick together balls. Benjamin made a "pizza" out of his balls. The pizza had black mushrooms, white cheese and something that was purple, but I don't know what it was supposed to be. Better to not ask!

The little boy next door was able to play with Benjamin in the late afternoon.  They like to play with "swords", sticks they find around in yards. They seem to have a good time, but I have cautioned Benjamin, until I'm blue in the face, to not actually hit one another.

Today, Jeff is dropping Benjamin and I off to see the movie "Hotel Transylvania".  Since I'm unable to eat things like popcorn, nuts, and things like that, I'll only be buying popcorn for Benjamin. If there is something soft, like chocolate, I might buy that for myself. 

I have made a grocery list for Jeff, he'll do the grocery shopping, while we're at the movies. Since I really can't eat hard stuff, like meat, pizza, etc. I have asked him to go to the baby food section, and buy me some jars of fruit.  I have some fruit cups in the refrigerator, but in order to eat the fruit, I will have to mash all the fruit up.  This is actually a good way to lose weight, but I don't recommend it!

It's raining outside, so after the movie, Benjamin can try another art project. Unfortunately, unlike his Mother, I am just about all thumbs when it comes to reading and understanding directions. 

I made a cake yesterday. After I cut my slice, I then pour milk all over it.  Reason?, the milk makes the cake soggy and easy to eat. It's unfortunate I think, that the foods that are easier to eat, are not healthy.

Jeff made Jello Knox-Blox yesterday.  He slices the set jello into pieces, and those are easy for me to eat.

Happy Saturday.

P

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...