Monday, July 30, 2018

Forget About The Sun

7/30/2018

Remember that yesterday when I wrote I said it was sunny outside.  Okay, that was like a flash in the pan.  Today, it's dark and raining. Good for everything that grows outside, but not so good for me.

After hacking for the last two weeks, and taking an entire box of Mucinless (I know that's not the right spelling, but you get the idea), and not physically improved, I used one of my "emergency doctor visit" cards! It's not really a card, but I think of it as a "get out of jail free" card from Monopoly.  My doctor is very nice and accommodating, but I don't like to call her often crying "the sky is falling".  But, today, Jeff took me to see her. Luckily, I don't have pneumonia, just a persistent case of my yearly bronchitis. At least once a year, my voice sounds like I drank whiskey and smoked cigarettes!  Some would describe it as sexy, but it's pretty bad when the caller isn't sure if you're a man or a woman!

This afternoon, Daisy and I took a short snooze while I was "watching" something on tv.  I guess I'll have to start the show back up, and see if it's something I want to re-watch. 

My poor neighbor next door has been trying for weeks now, to get a new deck and patio built in his backyard.  Mother Nature is making the progress very slow. I'm sure it will be beautiful when the job is finally done.

I know this is a boring job, but for those of you who read my blog every day or so, I didn't want to let you down.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...