Wednesday, August 15, 2018

This is going to be short

8/15/2018

Last night I had Jeff take me to emergency care. When you're hurt, you really only have two options: (1) the most painful is going to the hospital; or (2) go to an emergency care place. I opted for number two. There are several conditions that obviously get seen first, heart attacks, and/or if you're bleeding.  I knew that it could be a long slog in the ER, because my injury wasn't critical. Well, they wouldn't see it that way, but I did.

It appears that "Grace" really screwed up this time. I have a fracture of my humeral head. I had to Google that this morning. Apparently, that's one way of saying broken shoulder I think. I'm seeing an ortho doc tomorrow. For now, I was given a sling, which I can't put on by myself. When Jeff gets a break from work, he can help me. And, back to my actions causing me to be in so much pain and since I have a "busted wing", have all but been forbidden to go into the backyard. 

 I will tell you one thing though, one of my best abilities when I was working, was my ability to type as fast as I talked. Okay, for the moment, I'm doing the hunt 'n peck mode of typing, and I don't like it.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...