Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday, Sunday

8/26/2018

It's a beautiful day outside. Perhaps, if Jeff put a chair on the driveway, I could soak up some of that sunshine.  I can't begin to tell you how difficult it is when only one hand is functional!

Another night spent sleeping in my recliner. I do manage to go to sleep, but it's anything but restful. Daisy is a loyal dog, and she spends half of the night with me. The rest of the night, she goes upstairs to sleep with Jeff and Bella.

A shower this morning, and I will test my waterproof alarm, to see if Jeff can hear it. I want to be better, but the truth of the matter is, that I'm generally only seconds away from falling down these days. Makes me dread my future! 

Jeff and Bella will do the weekly shopping today. I'm going to stay home, because the less I try to move my left arm, causes me pain right now. I do have pain pills, but I try to avoid using them. I'm trying to be the big buckaroo, and bite down on an imaginary bullet.I think I'm supposed to do an exercise where I let my arm hang down, and then move it in circles.  Just the thought of doing that, makes me cringe. Actually, getting showered and dressed, is a big deal for me.

I have never broken a bone before, so I wasn't prepared how painful this can be. And, how long it will take to heal.

I need to do laundry today, after Jeff brings the dirty clothes down.  

And, clean up the kitchen. Ugh. A nap this afternoon might be on my "to do"list!

Happy Sunday.

P












 














 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...