Thursday, August 16, 2018

Better late than never

8/16/2018

I know I have caught you unaware with a posting so late in the day.

Jeff took me to see the bone doctor today, and he confirmed that I have a "broken wing". They did give me a new sling that I think is easier to put on. Of course I don't know that for sure, since Jeff will be the one putting it on me.

My next appt. is in three weeks, and I hope that my shoulder is much better.  Why? First reason is that I won't have to type with only one hand!! 

For now, my bed will be my recliner.  So, if i'm watching mindless television, I can just drift off.

This is all I am going to write today,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...