Saturday, February 2, 2019

Weaknesses

2/2/2019

Let's talk about weaknesses for a moment. In case you're wondering, and likely you're not, we all have a weakness for something(s).

Men's weaknesses are, for the most part, different from us gals. Men, like sports, fast cars, women (and that's a good thing), beer, adventures and nachos, among other things.

We gals, have a completely different weaknesses. For the most part, we like/love chocolate, flowers, perfume, jewelry, fancy coats (thinking fur), jewelry (did I say that already?) gifts for birthdays and Christmas, new cars (love that new car smell), and being surprised every now and then.

Women, as a rule, but perhaps some men as well, lead with our hearts on our sleeve. We are emotional, at the drop of a hat, and for no reason at all. Men, again for the most part, are strong, do not wear their hearts on their sleeve. Since the beginning of mankind, men have always been the protector and the provider. If, you have a man beside you, then most women (I know I do) feel secure, as well as protected. If it's broken, men fix these things. Getting rid of salesmen at the door, men just find it easier to say no. They negotiate with the dealer, when buying a car. I know some women who can do this, but yours truly isn't one of them.

In all of my adult years, I have never pumped gas, and only remotely know where the pump actually goes into my car. Yes, Jeff has always taken care of this. 

Through all of my trauma in 2013, I have, at least in my opinion, gotten weaker. I blame only myself for 2013. The Super Bowl is on Sunday. Since everything that went wrong, beginning on Super Bowl Sunday in 2013, I will stay downstairs with Jeff to watch the game. To tell the truth, I'm more interested in the commercials!

Errands to run this morning. Compared to the temperatures earlier this week, at 22 degrees, it's almost balmy outside! I'm kidding of course, but our weather is supposed to change later next week.
Here's a picture of what a lot of people's den will look like tomorrow!
P

Image result for picture of super bowl food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...