Monday, June 10, 2019

A Crappy Day

6/10/2019

I think the title says it all. When we were out running errands, there was intermittent rain. You know the kind that mucks up your windshield, you have to use your wipers, and then - well, you guessed it - spotty glass. 

Yesterday, Jeff, Bella and I did our weekly shopping at the only two stores that exist for Jeff (kidding, but not really)! And, yes I rode around in those stupid carts. In one aisle, I wasn't paying attention, and more or less (actually more) ran into a ladies' cart. Let's just say, embarrassing. Though I apologized, I felt bad.

While browsing through the TV Guide, I noticed a few Hallmark movies. These movies are based on summer romance, rather than the winter ones. But, the story line is always the same. And, even knowing not, I still love their movies You know the drill - beautiful girl, handsome man, with a little bit of trouble stirred in. But, in the end, those pretty people get together. I could watch this kind of movie, pretty much all day. Okay, there "schmaltzy", but I don't care. Just nice to watch something except the news.

Benjamin, and his new phone, using some kind of app, can now send us messages. I was "talking" to him last night. But, as usual I have screwed things up, and now can't find where the app is on my computer. Just when I think I know everything, I'm sent a curve ball, which leaves me hanging in no man's land.

I manage my computer and doing my blog every day, but that's all I'm really able to do. Oh, and shop! Sad, I know. Since I don't go out to what I consider actual stores, I am always very eager to go out with Stacey and Wendy. If, I take my rollator, I can go into more stores, since I can sit down when I'm tired.

More tomorrow.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...