Thursday, June 20, 2019

Changing Things Up

6/20/2019

Women, more than men (duh), think that every now and again, it's time to mix things up. First defense (but not for me) is Botox. Botox has about 35 side effects, so definitely not for me. Botox can, for instance, cause paralysis of the facial muscles. Who would really want to do that?
I'm not willing to have surgery on my face, which most of the time, leaves a person's face "frozen" if you will. The lines on my face, and I don't believe I have many, is just part of an aging progress.You really can't turn the age clock back, so you have to deal with whatever hand you've been given. 


Next up lips. How many celebrities you have seen with super large lips. My question about this is why? On the market, you can add volume or plumping lips with "plumbing glosses". Who knew about those? Certainly not me.

Of course, you can't leave out breast implants. A lot of women want to increase the size of their breasts. There are women, who don't need to get, or even, want their breasts bigger than whatever size they currently are. But, if you can't live without having your breasts, the current size. Their is an answer - breast augmentation. But, for those who want to go in a different direction, such as myself, you can have breast reduction.One term that I've heard being used often is: boulders over shoulders". That sounds funny to the people who spout this mantra. But, it isn't really funny at all.

I have some gray hair showing up in my hair. I wanted to try a temporary gray hair dye. I have seen some women with beautiful gray hair. And, others not so much. I'm afraid to buy a permanent dye. I don't know if I will look good with a head full of gray hair.

I bought, and will have fun with, colored chalks for my hair. I'm really interested in the gray chalk, but because the colors wash out with regular shampoo, I might opt for a different color. Maybe, pink, blue, etc. If, I like the silver/gray in my hair, and think that I look good, I might opt for a more permanent dye.

ARTEZA 10 Colors Hair Chalk Combs, Temporary Hair Color Perfect for Parties, Halloween, Cosplay, Festivals, Theater, and More. Include Gloves and Cape 


There are enough colored combs, so that the "girls" can, if they wish, try out a really "out there" color. Should be a lot of fun.

Last night, Jeff cooked up a spicy casserole with a multiple amount of ingredients. The result was a very tasty dinner.

I'm having a pretty good day so far, and hope that you are as well.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...