Saturday, June 8, 2019

Stuff and Nonsense

6/8/2019

You can tell by the title, because all of you know me so well, that I really don't have anything to blog about. I would, and you as well, have something to write about. But, today my brain is well, to put it simply,blank. To be sure, I have thoughts, etc., rambling around in my head, I can't think of anything, of interest!

I have a book called "14,000 Thing To Be Happy About". This book has, 14,000 (duh) that I use from time to time when I am suffering from writer's block. And, yes, this is really a condition.

As I approach 70, later this year, I have some gray hair, around my face. I think it looks good. Since I can't see the top of my head, I don't know how much gray is up there. I've noticed a trend where women, and some of them are quite young, have colored their hair gray, or streaks of gray. I, do admire ladies with gray locks. And, that makes me sound like a loon. 

My mother never colored her hair. She didn't need to. Unlike some people, who have lost most of their natural color, Mom didn't. Oh, to be sure, she dyed her hair, but some color that made her brown hair look red (in my opinion), and I didn't think it was a good match for her.

There is on the market, hair dyes that you can use to color your hair purple, pink, etc. I don't want to look like a punk rocker (is that still a thing). I would, however, like to put some gray hair non-permanent hair dye, on parts of my hair. Just
dye" strands of hair, just to see how I look. And, it may be a "hit or miss" kind of thing. Still, I'm curious. I guess, who wouldn't be.


I'm not vain, and we've already established that fact. Just wanting to try out something new.

Happy Saturday.

P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...