Friday, June 7, 2019

Just Ramblings

6/7/2019

I head my brain scanned yesterday. It would be terrible, if they came back and said that "there was nothing in there" (joke obviously)!

While it's not raining, for once this week, but it's a gloomy day outside. 

While watching tv shows, I have noticed a trend for the host of these reality hunting shows, for gold, etc., wears a scarf around his neck. Perhaps, this is a fashion "thing". And, if it is, it's just one more thing I'm not "hip" about.  

People on Survivor, put bandannas on their head, and they manage to put these things on and around the head, and it looks great. I have bought several "turbans". I don't know how these people on the show, make those bandannas work on their heads in many different ways. I bought a turban like "scarf" (I actually don't know what they're called), but whenever I put it on, I just look stupid. And, of course, that's not the look I was aiming for. I, I believe, that I look like somebody who doesn't know what to do with these turban things. And, they would be right. As a teenager, I was "cool". I wore those fishnet stockings (ladies, do you remember those), stirrup pants, and I know these are probably available now, but sadly, I don't have the body for these pants anymore. But, back in the "day", I rocked those pants.

Leggings. I have seen these pants, for lack of a better word, on women who just shouldn't wear them. I, do have a pair of leggings, in black. No patterns for me. I don't want to call attention to myself when wearing these things. And, because who I am, I bought a pair that was slightly larger than I need. Dignified at all cost!

I, also see in stores, people who are, riding around in those stupid riding carts. I believe that some people are pushing the weight limit. I do appreciate that they need these scooters, but really feel bad when I see an obese person in the scooters, who clearly just don't fit. I hate these scooters, because people walk in front and around me, as if I wasn't even there. But, walking through a store these days, just isn't an option for me anymore. Even when I was out for my play date on Monday, and using my rollator most of the time, which allows me to sit down when I need to, literally wore me out.

This is a person who used to play racquet ball, and was pretty good at the game. Okay, I was a "few" pounds lighter, and not suffering from any pain in my body. Can't say the same for me now.

Signing off for now.

P

  








 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...