Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Bachelorette (sp)

6/12/2019

You already know that I'm really into reality shows of all kinds. Last night, I watched another episode of the bachelorette (sp again). So, the lady has all these really good looking men that she can pick and choose for herself.

My question is this. While I know this show is staged, how does somebody go from kissing, etc., with all the men in the house? She could break down the number of men, to just those that she is really into. The lady wears tight and sometimes skimpy clothes. Pretty sure that is intentional.

But, I was wondering, couldn't they have a show of this kind, but have regular folk be participants?
You know what I'm talking about. People who might be a tad overweight, with bodies that definitely won't stop traffic. Realistic looking participants. I'm not suggesting that a really ugly person be chosen. I just would like to see these kinds of people be considered. As you have gone through life, how many times have you been struck dumb by a truly handsome man on the street?

Maybe, because I have limited access to stores, I just don't think that these handsome people, just don't shop there. Pretty sure, they shop at brand name stores: Ralph Lauren comes to mind.

If past history is a predictor of future relationships, then our girl could be in trouble. Only a few couples really got married and had a family. We'll just have to wait until the end of this season.

Stacey and Benjamin are taking me out to play. Toes - check. Haircuts - check. Food at McDonald's - check. It's going to be a short play date, but any excuse to get out of the house is really appreciated.

Till tomorrow.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...