Thursday, June 27, 2019

Debate Round One

6/27/2019

In case you missed it, and I don't know how that would be possible, but round one debate was last night.

Jeff and I dutifully watched the debate. Nothing very unusual except the amount of candidates. I, personally, thought that the number of candidates on stage were just a "tad" too many. 

Of course, out of everyone's mouth came their commitment and the changes they would make in their first 100 days. Regarding this, I take the word changes with an overall pessimistic view. I think, but don't actually remember, if I managed to stay awake for the entire debate. Something tells me that I didn't. 

There is even a word regarding politics, and I didn't know this. There are some people who have a fear and almost hatred for politicians. Their fear is known as Politicophobia. Boy, say that word over and over again, I dare you!

As you know, I leave politics and women's rights out of my blogs. Since I did watch the debate last night and another round tonight, my job is simply too all the promises. Things heated up when talking about immigration, and I personally think they should. Women's rights to have the ability to make so that women can control over their bodies. I really do have an opinion about this, but will not put in my blog. I want to remain neutral on just about anything that is controversial. And, I've been doing this for all my adult years. My opinion might differ from yours, and that's okay. Basically, can we all get along?

For tonight's debate, perhaps I should drink coffee, before the debate starts. Just a thought.

I will say this, if the election was tomorrow, I already know the candidate who I would want to win.

Last words I promise:
PImage result for random picture of a politician



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...