Saturday, June 1, 2019

Step One

6/1/2019

Hard to imagine that the year is half-over. Did we have fun since the start of the year. I'm hoping that you did.

Now about one step. Jeff and I have been married 45 years, and still haven't managed to kill each other! We've gone the distance and have suffered equally good and bad times.

Here's my plan. In five years, to celebrate our 50th anniversary, I want to go back to Maui. On our honeymoon, we were on a pretty tight budget. But, even so, I believe I should have a souvenir from each trip. Since money was tight, we bought a round candle that had a beautiful design. I think the design is called millefore (sp), which reminds me of the hard candy Mom bought each year. Each piece, if cut in half had a flower, etc., inside.

Oh, were was I? I remember now. Honeymoon, Maui and a candle.We have never lit the candle, but if we get to Maui, I'm taking the candle with us to be used in Hawaii. Not too sentimental right?

First personal trainer is coming today. It's an evaluation visit, and I will probably get an "F" regarding everything physical! But, you have to start somewhere.

It's a glorious day outside, and likely Jeff and Bella will find some place to go, with the top down, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...