Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Day Before ...

10/22/2015

Today is the day before Jeff and I fly to Hilton Head for the weekend.  Men getting ready to take a trip have very little to do to make themselves ready.  Women not so much.  Jeff will probably think of what he's going to pack tonight before he goes to bed.

Me, I've given a lot of thought into what I want to bring.  Women like to have choices, even if it's just for two days.  And women have to do stuff, like getting their toes and nails done, so that they look and feel pretty.  

The forecast for the weekend shows temperatures in the high 70's, so I'll pack accordingly.  Plus, I always want to have something extra to wear in case a shirt or pants get dirty, and we are going to have a b-b-q lunch on Saturday.  Very messy.

There are two tours for us ladies on Saturday, which will take most of the day.  While the day will be pretty much filled, I'm still hoping for some time at the ocean, which I find very calming.

Tomorrow, on our way to the airport, we will drop Mr. Sam off at the kennel, which he isn't going to like, but it's the best solution.  Since I'm at home most of the time, he has become clingy and at least while he's at the kennel, his barking (yapping) won't bother anybody.

I've lots to do today, so I guess I'd better get started.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...