Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Movies

10/14/2015

I have, for practically forever, loved going to the movies.  I never go and see what I think of as horror films, I don't want to be scared out of the seat!  Yesterday, my good friend Kim, and I went to see the movie "The Intern", with Robert DeNiro and Ann Hathaway.  

The movie was very entertaining and funny.  We have enough drama in our real lives, who needs to go and see more.  I know I certainly don't.  I doubt that this movie will be up for awards, but you should see it because it'll make you feel good.

Robert DeNiro plays a senior citizen intern to a young, super busy, business owner.  I want spoil the movie for you, but you'll love the ending - I promise.

Kim and I brought our own drinks and avoided buying anything at the snack counter, so the movie was reasonably inexpensive, as opposed to going last week with Benjamin!

We saw previews for movies coming out later this year that look like they will be worth watching.  

For Jeff to go to the movies, it has to be a great movie.  I try, not always successfully, to get him to go to one movie a year.  Trouble is there are more just okay movies and not so many that are truly great.

Today, among other things is:  BE BALD AND BE FREE DAY.  They have a holiday just for Jeff!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...