Monday, March 14, 2016

Another Drear Day

3/14/2016

I woke up this morning and pulled up the blinds and wanted to see, but didn't, a glorious spring-like kind of day.  Nope, today is make use of my "SAD" light to keep my mood up.  Instead of this almost rain, and the cooler temperatures, I'm ready to open up my windows and turn on my music loud!  

Weather such as this makes me want to get back under the covers, or at the very least, get a blanket and my Kindle and watch the clock tick on.  But, since I'm having company on Saturday, I really do need to get my rear in gear and get some stuff done.  Organize Ben's toys from his last visit, round up all the read, but not tossed out, magazines.  Stuff like that.  Since my mother-in-law isn't coming, I don't know how much dusting I'll do!

Friday will be my prep day for food.  Everything I'm serving is a family favorite and easy to make.  If I could, I'd make sure that everything I prepared was 5 ingredients or less!  Unfortunately, most of the time, I have to haul out more food items.  When Jeff worked from home, which he did for years, I never gave a thought to his lunch.  He was home after all and could raid the pantry and fridge.  Now that he's working, which is a good thing, I really do have to think about what kind of 'tovers' I'll have for lunch the next day.

So in truth, the longer I sit here typing, the more I am simply procrastinating the household chores that I must do.

I hope it's bright and sunny where you are.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...