Monday, March 7, 2016

Beautiful Sunny Day

3/7/2016

Looking out my window, it's a beautiful sunny day.  Temperatures are going to rise in the 70's later this week.  That will mean convertible top down while Jeff does his daily commute.  I am looking forward to taking a ride in his car in nicer weather.  It's not "cool" to be cold with the top down.  The chattering teeth give you away!

I was going to the dentist today, but canceled.  I have managed to pick up a cold bug from somewhere or someone.  Decided it was best not to go in and cough allover the hygienist.  And, of course any excuse not to go to the dentist is a good one in my book.  They are perfectly pleasant people, but at the end of the day, they work in a dental office.

With my advanced computer knowledge (and we know that's not true), I have managed to get my desktop shortcuts in two different places on my screen.  Trouble is, I don't know how to get them back to just one place.  I've called in the cavalry and Jeff will be able to fix my problem when he gets home.  I know that sometimes I type too fast and before I know it, I've got myself in trouble!  I like to keep things interesting here on the homefront!

I hope you're having nice weather where you are.  If the temperatures do rise this week, I'll have to break out my "shorty" (capris) pants.  Doing so, will show how pasty white I've become over the winter - not a good look I assure you.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...