Monday, March 28, 2016

Inspection Day

3/28/2016

Today's assignment?  Wait for the county inspector to come out and inspect (duh) the solar installation.  An option available to me was to call the inspector and find out when, more or less, he would be here.  But, since it's rainy and I have nowhere in particular to go, I'll just sit back and relax.  

Our Easter dinner that we cooked was great and there were lots of 'tovers' for Jeff's lunch today.  And, bonus - won't even have to cook dinner.  Pop the food in the microwave, grab a fork and dinner is served.  What could be better than that?

I've grown tired of watching for Marriott's stock to rise.  All it seems to do is go down and obviously that's not what I want it to do.  Maybe I need a "stock whisperer"!  Said "stock whisperer" could also do double duty with helping us win the lottery.  I'd love to win millions, but frankly at this point, just paying for the actual ticket would be a bonus!

I guess I had better get my rear in gear and get myself dressed.  Wouldn't do to be in the shower and miss the inspector!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...