Saturday, March 26, 2016

New Car - Emissions Test

3/26/2016

Yesterday, I took the new car with the top down of course and went to have the emissions test done.  Since it was the last Friday of the month, there was a bit of a wait.

When it was my time to go inside, I stopped and put the car in park.  The inspector wanted to know how many miles were on the car.  Hmm, how about I don't know that.  He told me to turn the car back on and the current mileage was displayed.  So far so good.

Then he asked me to put the parking brake on.  I was clueless.  Since I don't believe I have ever used a parking brake, I wasn't even sure what I was looking for!  Again, he helped me out.  By now I am suspecting that he thinks I'm probably too stupid to even be driving!

After the test, the inspector had to remind me to remove the parking brake.  I clearly wasn't having a clear minded day.

Good news, which I didn't doubt, was that the new car passed inspection and won't need another one until 2018.  Hopefully, by that time I'll know how to use the bells and whistles in the car.

I did enjoy very much driving home with the top down.  But a little on the cool side, so I left the windows up.  While driving, I felt very much like a sophisticated lady!

Don't forget to color your eggs today.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...