Thursday, March 17, 2016

No Blog Today

3/17/2016

There won't really be a blog today, because I'm super busy here at the homestead.  I have friends coming over on Saturday for lunch, and well the house needs cleaning.  Of course, the minute I do any cleaning, the quicker it will mess up again!  Mr. Sam in particular loves nothing better than getting on the chairs in the living room where I have put towels on the seats and "rearranges" them!

So today I clean and tomorrow I bake.  For dessert I am making a pistachio cream cheese dessert, that is quite yummy.  I'll also make my layered lettuce salad, because it's better when it sits overnight - the ingredients "marry" which makes the salad taste really good.  

The other two dishes I'm serving can be made on Saturday morning, because they are both simple and quick.  We'll (meaning Jeff) boil the ribs before putting them on the bbq and he'll make a homemade sauce, which is outstanding.  

Oh, by the way Happy St. Patrick's Day.

P

Image result for st. patrick's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...