Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday at Last

3/25/2016

Ever notice that some weeks seem so long?  The days drag by and you, meaning me, find no energy to do what needs to be done.

We have no young children at home now, so the messy but fun business of coloring eggs is now a thing of the past.  When the boys were young, we didn't just color a few eggs.  Nope, we colored a lot of eggs.  And, each year had to step up our game about hiding the eggs.  One year we put an egg on a ceiling fan blade - they didn't find it - until we turned the fan on!  Fun times.

While I was on "P&P" patrol with Mister Sam this morning, I walked over to look at the plants I had put in last year.  Since I wasn't able to dig big holes, I really believed that these plants wouldn't survive the winter.  Happily, they have.  

I am going to the grocery store this morning to get a few things.  We enjoyed the lettuce salad I made last weekend so much, that I think I'll make it again today.

This is short and I apologize for that.  It seems that today I just don't have much to say.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...