Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Super Tuesday

3/15/2016

Today and for sure tonight, the only thing you're going to be hearing is the results of voting on Super Tuesday.  I will listen to the news once, but don't want to sit around and watch the same talking heads telling the same story.  For gosh sakes, I've got reality television shows to watch, and they have as much if not more drama in them, then the news does!

I don't engage in discussions about politics.  I find watching Trump interesting.  Presidential candidate?  Hard to say.  I believe that whoever is the next President, he/she will have much the same difficulty in dealing with Congress.  It's just the way things work (or not depending again on your view) in Washington.

I have an opinion on what issues I believe Congress should try and resolve.  Social Security and medical care are two of them.  I'm already on Social Security and collect my monthly check that I earned after working for 45 years.  My children, on the other hand, may not have Social Security available to them when they're older and ready to retire.

So while you watch television tonight, and even if it's not a news program, there will likely be a banner at the bottom of the screen letting you know the voting results.  Stay tuned.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...