Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Going To The MVA!

1/11/2017

Today, I am going to venture out to the MVA.  Horrors I know.  Going there is like the 7th circle of hell.  You stand in line and wait your turn.  When it's your turn, the rather snooty lady at the information desk looks over your paperwork and there are only two things that are going to happen there: (a) your paperwork is in order and you get a number for service; or (b) your paperwork is not in order, there is another form(s) for you to complete - and then RETURN to the MVA for the second time.

I bet you're wondering which category I was in.  If you guessed "B" you'd be right.  I have security interest filing documents for both cars.  Madam says that the state would have sent me already the title to my cars.  I responded how could they do that since both cars had liens up until recently.  No response to my question.  She pushed another form that needs completing.  I also need either Jeff to go with me or return with a copy of his driver's license.  Somehow I'm afraid that a copy of his driver's license will probably turn out to be a show stopper.

It's not like I have anything better to do with my time; but, I don't want to waste time and then be told that I need some more documentation and then I can return.  Like I said earlier, the 7th circle of hell.

The good news is that it's really lovely outside.  Fairly warm and sunny.  So that takes some of the edge off of having to deal with the MVA.

This morning, I am going to the "bone and antler" part of the house (our den) and pick up all the bones, etc., and put them in the laundry basket.  Bella will actually go to the basket and pull out something to chew on.  Daisy let's Bella do the hard work and she waits for Bella to tire of her bone and then hurries to make it her own.

Last night I finished binge watching the movie on Netflix "Versailles".  It's not the sort of movie that Jeff would like.  You had to constantly keep track of the players.  Who's sleeping with whom, who's talking out of turn, and like the Maury show, who's the father!  It was interesting to note that in the movie or episodes that there seemed to be quite a bit of men with men in the bedroom.  Somehow when I think of the 1700's, that's just something that doesn't come to my mind.  I will tell you that 99% of the time, the characters were up to no good; and, with little or no hesitation throw somebody under the bus (carriage)!

Also, after doing some research, Marie Antoinette apparently never uttered those famous words, "Let Them Eat Cake".   

Now that I'm hooked, I've run out of episodes.

P

Image result for picture of versailles in france

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...